Filing For Backpay

Floor Fellows are not paid wages for their work. One recourse available to them, and to anyone in a similar situation is to file a complaint with Quebec’s Commission des Normes du Travail for unpaid wages. Below are resources and relevant documents for any floor fellow who wants to get started on their 2016 – 2017 back pay case.

The Essentials:

Helpful Documents: