Skip to content
AMUSE OUTREACH COORDINATOR FOR DOWNTOWN CAMPUS
Responsibilities of Outreach Coordinator:
- be knowledgeable about the Union, the Collective Agreement;
- work closely with the Labour Relations Officer, the Vice President Communications & Outreach and AMUSE Stewards;
- visit workplaces on downtown campus to educate union members about the union, the Collective Agreement, and inform them of their rights as a union member and how to contact their union;
- aid in the preparation of special events and meetings;
- sit on the Outreach and Mobilization Committee.